28 x 28 Rotation Contract
ESSENTIAL:- Digital Security Technical Lead should have a good track record in applying information security & ITC operational risk knowledge & processes to real-world business problems in a complex, multi-cultural organisation. This could be based either on a strong background in security methods or IT operational risk or on an intimate working knowledge of a relevant part of the oil & gas business. An external accreditation recognised by the Information Security Profession (e.g. CISM, CISSP, M.Inst.ISP, CRISC). Business Risk Management. Able to apply risk management practices to ensure that information security & ITC operational risks are identified & properly managed. You will need to have a technical element of experience for this role.
The Digital Security Technical Lead is a digital security & IT operational risk subject matter expert. The role will encompass all aspects of digital security & ITC operational risk as defined by the IT Manager on behalf of the JV. They will be responsible for the delivery & support of digital security services, working with resources across the site to deliver initiatives to agreed costs & timescales, while maintaining quality & ensuring compliance with relevant governance, regulations, standards & policies.
The Digital Security Technical Lead will be required to work in a fast-changing environment, implementing solutions & providing high levels support across the business.
Digital Security Technical Lead Key Accountabilities
- Develop & maintain relationships & build trust across stakeholders in ITC & the business, supporting the leadership team in meeting the security requirements.
- Define, & gain approval to, the digital security strategy for the site & create the development & communications roadmap to deliver this.
- Develop & implement site security guidelines & standard operating processes.
- Ensure that the requirements for the ITC & security risk assurance framework are met for projects, assets & suppliers.
- Manage the digital security relationship with third-party suppliers & ensure that the site is protected against supplier digital security breaches.
- Take the lead in incident management & resolution & ensure that lessons learned during incident reviews are properly implemented.
- Ensure full & relevant ongoing liaison with digital security peers.
- Participate in business risk governance & coordinate risk remediation & reporting.
- Implement appropriate & regular reporting on digital security behavioural performance.
- Own the site cyber barometer for the staff on secondment & identify improvement opportunities based on barometer scores.
- Provide guidance & focus for the site cyber ambassadors
- Drive the right security behaviours & awareness across all site Staff, through training, learning events & local campaigns.
- Manage findings from assurance activities & ensure that planned remediation’s are successfully put in place.
- Provide digital security & risk advice & guidance as required.