Job DescriptionOur client, a Major Oil and Gas Operator, is currently recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer to join them for a on an initial 12 month contract. This is an office based role in Perth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research, design, develop, manufacture, and test tools, engines, machines and other mechanical devices.
- Research and analyse customer design proposals, specifications, manuals to determine time and cost feasibility to complete projects.
- Assist drafters in developing the structural design of products using tools, equipment or software.
- Creativity, verbal and written communication skills, analytical and problem solving ability. Team player and detail oriented.
- Ability to make sketches, engineering drawings and common computations.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, technical drawing, schematics and computer-generated reports.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering required
- 5-10 years’ experience ideally