Subsea Wells Supervisor
|Job Title:||Subsea Wells Supervisor|
|Salary:||£520 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ben Russell|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2019 11:57|
The Lead Offshore Subsea Supervisor will report directly to the Senior Subsea Engineer and is a key member of the Subsea Team.
The role is predominantly an offshore position although onshore work can be expected during Project Planning and Equipment Preparation stages.
The Offshore Supervisor has expertise within the Subsea Wells discipline and is the primary focal point for all Subsea related matters including technical and operational interfaces.
The Subsea Offshore Supervisor will be responsible for oversight and planning of offshore installation of Subsea Equipment in collaboration with the Drilling/Completions, Projects Teams as well as the Drilling Contractor, Third Party Subsea Vendors and Equipment suppliers.
The Subsea team also has an important supporting role in completion operations, during the preparation, running and operation of tubing hanger, subsea test tree, completion and work over riser.
Although the work is primarily at the rig site, some of the time may be required in the office undertaking operations planning and procedure reviews.
• Ensure at all times a High Standard for Safety, Quality and Performance to ensure company’s targets are met.
• Demonstrate the ability to work within the framework of company's Operating and Management System
• Manage and ensure compliance with company and industry standards
• Review and consult on all relevant Management of Change relating to their work fronts.
• Serve as a Technical Specialist for Subsea Completion Equipment
• Integrate and Support other Subsea members and Vendors during equipment Site Integration Testing (SIT), Site Receipt Testing (SRT), Pre-Deployment Testing (PDP) and Offshore installations.
• Responsible for Offshore Subsea XMT and Completion Installation activities from both Vessels and Rigs.
• Manage a Team of Subsea Offshore Personnel during the Planning and Execution of Subsea Well Activities.
• Assist in the Preparation and Writing of Offshore Installation Procedures
• Interface closely with other company Subsea, Drilling and Completion Teams to ensure all equipment, interfaces and procedures are available and compliant with company requirements.
• Participating in well planning and pre-operation meetings to ensure past learning’s are captured and incorporated into well programs and operational steps.
• Maintain communication with engineering staff and operations personnel
• Interface closely with Vendors/Suppliers in preparation of MEL’s to ensure equipment is available for installation in accordance with rig schedules.
• Ensure all Rig Upgrade requirements are addressed to handle Subsea and Completion equipment. Interface with Rig Engineering and Rig Teams to ensure deliveries are met.
• Participate in regular audits/reviews and Incident Investigations in relation to discipline.
• Responsible for the documented close out of Lessons Learned, Vendor/equipment related audits and support of the Operational Teams on all audit close out actions as required.
Essential criteria & qualifications
• Engineering or Industry Related Qualification
• Minimum 10-15 years Industry experience in Subsea Well Drilling and Completion Operations with a strong background in Drilling/Subsea Operations. 5 years spent with an Operator preferred.
• Experience of developing and implementation of procedures and work instructions
• Highly Experienced with Subsea Vertical XMT systems , Completion Landing Strings(CLS), EDP/LRPs and Intervention Workover Control Systems.
• Capable of working and performing in a very active rig operation managing offline activity as well as critical path activity.
• Experienced with Tree on Wire (TOW) Installation from a Vessel.
• Familiar with Subsea Drilling Equipment and Rig Interfaces
• Familiar with Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV) Tooling Interfaces and Operations.
• Team Player and Motivated
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's