Lead QAQC Engineer
|Job Title:||Lead QAQC Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Gulam Mohiuddin|
|Job Published:||May 19, 2019 07:06|
Shall act as one of the Client technical representatives and shall put efforts to ensure that all the QA/QC requirements of Client projects are implemented and managed within the applicable Specifications, Standards, and Codes from the execution/definition of the management of change/project through design, construction to commissioning and handover to operation. He shall also contribute towards successful implementation of Quality Management System throughout Client operations and processes.
Senior Quality Assurance & Quality Control Engineer, will act in accordance with Client values & strategies, policies, guidelines, technology platform, HSE standards, Omani’s government & other legal justification’s, and best international practices in consonance with national objectives and ethics standards.
Qualification, Experience and Skills Required:
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent
Experience: At least 15 years of experience related to experience in LPG/LNG/Refinery /onshore oil and gas facility construction, including live installations.
• Minimum of 7 years management experience in establishment, operation and maintenance of a quality management system in accordance with ISO 9000 with the capability of developing quality system, quality plans, work procedures and inspection plans.
• At least 5 years of experience in independently handling the QA activities of Oil & Gas facility construction projects.
1. Shall be an IRCA, UK Registered ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor/auditor or equivalent.
2. AWS / CSWIP 3.1 and NACE/BGAS Grade-2 qualifications
3. NDT ASNT level III / II in RT, UT, MT & PT.
4. Shall have demonstrated sound technical knowledge and extensive experience in welding processes, materials, WPS preparation / interpretation, selection of consumables, welding related problems diagnosis and solutions, qualification of welding procedures etc. in onshore oil & gas industry.
5. Shall have in-depth technical knowledge of inspection and exposed to multi-discipline works of oil and gas construction field.
6. In-depth knowledge of PDO SP specifications and Shell DEP specifications shall be preferred.
7. Shall be fully familiar with relevant codes and standards such as ANSI, ASME, ASTM, and API & BS codes used in oil and gas industries.
8. Shall have good communication skill and command on English language.
9. Shall have sound technical knowledge in materials, welding, coating/painting, NDE inspection and general construction activities.
Hours:10 hours per day
Duration:1 Year plus
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's