A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced and focused HD Fitter to join a leading mining operator. This position is available for an immediate start and will be a contract to permanent position. Reporting to the Service Supervisor your duties will include but not be limited to.
- Assisting with planned maintenance tasks and breakdown work on all vehicles and machinery
- Troubleshooting faults on a variety of highway trucks, servicing and repairing as needed.
- Adhering and applying all site based policies and procedure, ensuring that all incidents are reported correctly.
- Demonstrating exceptional diagnostic and troubleshooting skills.
- Ensuring that safe work practices are adhered to at all times.
- Australian Trade qualification with solid experience on Mobile Plant
- Experience working on Diggers and Drills.
- Must have CV, DG, WP high risk licenses.
- Experience working on large Terex and Liebherr fleet preferred.
- Must have PV271 and SKS drill experience.
- Up to date Police Clearance
- Experience in computer based maintenance systems
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global player in the Iron Ore industry and take the next step in your career within Mining. You will be offered training and development and the opportunity to develop your skillset whilst working on site. With state of the art camp facilities and a strong emphasis on safety, this is a fantastic position for someone who is looking to join a professional and stable working environment.
If you display the necessary experience and would like to be considered for this position please contact Emma McGregor at email@example.com or apply to the link below.