Job DescriptionQuality Lab Manager
I am currently recruiting for a Quality Manager position in the Worcestershire area with one of the leading pharmaceutical companies.
The role will be based in the Forensics Laboratory, overseeing the day-to-day activities in the lab and looking after the QA team. You will be involved in the implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of the laboratory management system in accordance with ISO 17025 and forensic laboratory requirements.
To be considered for this position you will require the following:
• Experience of working in a Forensic or toxicology laboratory.
• Strong understanding of ISO17025 requirements
• Experience in writing Standard Operating Procedures and upgrading Quality Systems.
Some of the responsibilities you would have as the Quality Manager will be:
• Support, manage and develop the laboratory quality system to ISO 17025, FSR Codes of Practice and Conduct
• Manage internal audit system to cover all aspects of the quality system.
• Manage the quarterly quality management review process.
• Manage the non-conformance/CAPA process.
• Communicate and champion quality culture and requirements to all staff (including presentation and generation of quality reports/updates at company meetings)
• Organise and manage visits by external auditing bodies (e.g. UKAS, Human Tissue Authority, Home Office)
• Maintain and update quality control documentation, including the Quality Manual, as required - acting as Document Controller.
• Keep up-to-date with both internal and external documents relating to quality standards
This is on a permanent basis and is offering a competitive salary, should this be of interest to yourself, do not hesitate to get in touch for a further discussion.