This role will suit an engineer with a passion for providing comprehensive reliability engineering support services including; reliability input into projects, technical support, history analysis, waste and chronic loss identification and elimination, root cause analysis, failure mode effect analysis and maintenance strategy development.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Champion Reliability Culture on site
- Undertake detailed analysis of historical data, conduct technical investigations, inspections, studies and surveys to confirm process integrity, process risks and identify improvement opportunities.
- Actively support the operational teams to provide technical support and solutions
- Monitor and report on equipment and plant reliability and performance
- Develop and improve maintenance strategies and tactics using RCM methodologies, data analysis and FMEA assessments.
- Conduct root cause analysis and investigations into failures
- Develop and implement improvements to plant and equipment
- Formal Reliability / Maintenance / Engineering qualifications
- Formal Training in RCM, FMEA, Strategy development, RCA
- Wide experience with root cause analysis techniques
- Strong analytical / Data management skills
- Demonstrated ability in optimising plant reliability
- SAP experience and advanced Microsoft Office experience
- A high level of personal planning, organisational, scheduling and coordination skills