Duration: Long-term contract assignment
Rate: $50-$55 per hour
- Review engineering drawings
- Perform hydraulic, stress and other mechanical analyses of critical piping systems
- Perform equipment sizing and design calculations.
- Perform technical bid evaluations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years of mechanical engineering experience in rotating equipment (turbines, compressors, motors, generators, etc.)
- Knowledge of ASME Code knowledge
- Must possess strong knowledge of piping flexibility, piping layout, and dynamics of rotating equipment