- Ensure IS vendors deliver according to service commitments and/or license schedules; oversee vendor compliance and performance management, including analysis of cost and quality.
- Report on vendor compliance and performance based on established SLAs; manage vendor scorecards and dashboards for operations and management.
- Trend analysis on SLAs, KPIs, financial and other performance metrics.
- Create and maintain applicable industry benchmarks.
- Work with Company Enterprise Architects to ensure any software changes are compatible with established architecture standards and policies.
- Work with stakeholders to support annual appraisal of outsourced and/or vendor services to ensure continued value for Company.
- Work collaboratively with other IS teams to validate service performance / software usage and metrics.
- Experience with creating and streamlining project services/software maintenance renewal workflows
- Creating and updating monthly management reports, financial tracking of progress against annual budget and Long Range Plan.
- Assist with software license schedule development, negotiations, changes, reviews, and terminations.
- Maintain an in-house developed tool (Vendor Relationship Management) on the SalesForce platform for data accuracy and vendor support continuity.
- Previous experience understanding and maintaining financial forecast, budgets, and Long Range Plans.
- Experience and understanding of project costing, forecasting, and any other support required around invoice escalations, PO Req set up etc.
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5 Year's experience in IS software licensing and related vendor services
- Intermediate experience in interpreting vendor statements of work (SOWs)
- Good understanding of SAP
- Intermediate to senior experience in the end-to-end development of reporting, including data gathering, report building, audience awareness, and presentation.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Spotfire would be an asset, but not required.
- Excellent collaborator and communicator
- Superior problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic with an attitude of achieving results
- Ability to think outside the box, and troubleshoot