- Participating in the review of Process Flow Diagrams, Scope Reports and Technical Descriptions.
- Driving the work process with a multi-disciplined project team to produce a project specific P&ID.
- Leading P&ID review meetings and managing the resolution of technical issues raised by the project team.
- Working with the project team to ensure that the designed plant will be safe, and in accordance with company procedures and customer requirements.
- To ensure that plant reliability, operability and maintenance capabilities are adequately considered in the design.
- 5 - 8 years previous experience in a similar role in the oil & gas / chemical industries
- Minimum BSc or equivalent degree qualification in Chemical Engineering plus process/operating/design experience with chemical or industrial gas process plant.
- P&ID development issues, and have good attention to detail
- Experience with cryogenic technologies + experience with Smartplant PID
This is a short term contract likely to be extended after a 3 month period
Process Systems Engineer, Process Engineer, Chemical Process Engineer, Senior Process Engineer, Principal Process Engineer, Lead Process Engineer, Chemical Manufacturing, Air Separation plants, Cryogenic CO plants, Helium plants, Hydrogen plants