Based in Perth working 40 hours per week, the Document Controller position will be offered on an initial 12 month contract with the possibility of extension.
- Coordinate the publication control process for department's manuals, forms and procedures
- Provide guidance to departments on all aspects of the document control processes
- Coordinate the production and printing of manuals and departmental documentation
- Data entry tasks including maintaining Publication and Manuals Registers
- Soft and hardcopy record keeping, archiving and filing
- Proven experience working in a large EPCM environment.
- SPF experience highly regarded.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work as part of a team and with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail along with good organisational skills
- Proven ability to build relationships across all levels