LNG Marketer Specialist
|Job Title:||LNG Marketer Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Vanessa Weedall|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2019 11:05|
Key Job Accountabilities
1. Maintains relationships with existing customers within the assigned geographic region or countries to protect contract pricing and revenue.
2. Generates new business with customers in the defined geographic region or countries, to enter into new sales agreements to optimise revenue and profitability for the company.
3. Identifies spot sales opportunities and supports plans to market these quantities with the maximum net back return for the Company.
4. Investigates ways of generating new business and incremental revenue by developing and maintaining a network of contacts within the global LNG market.
5. Manages the negotiation of new commercial agreements (MSPA, SPA’s, CA’s, MOU’s, HOA’s) with external counterparties, company Legal and other company functions related to sales of LNG.
6. Leads the contract handover for new agreements within Commercial & Shipping to ensure contract implementation in accordance with agreed terms and conditions.
7. Liaises with Legal department on the interpretation and clarification of contract terms and conditions to protect contract pricing and revenue.
8. Leads the development and execution of the price review and arbitration strategy to ensure contract volumes and values are not negatively impacted.
9. Provide insights on LNG pricing, market positioning through first hand competitor knowledge and market surveys for the development of the LNG marketing and sales strategy.
10. Investigates ways of generating new business and incremental revenue by developing and maintaining a network of contacts within the global LNG market.
Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate discipline (Business, Law, Economics, Engineering or Finance).
• 8 years professional experience in marketing and business development of the hydrocarbon industry.
• Industry knowledge of the LNG Sales Contracts like Heads of Agreement, Term Sheet, Gas Sales Purchase Agreement, Confidentiality Agreements, Sales and Purchase Agreement for both FOB & Ex-Ship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's