Key responsibilities of the role include;
- First line technical support, handling daily contract manufacturer requests including general technical queries, technical updates/ engineering change requests, obsolescence notifications
- Participate in weekly progress meetings with supply chain and project management
- Establish and maintain a ticketing system to be able to follow issues / create lessons learnt
- Process supplier Non-conformance requests and engage with internal stakeholders
- Manage manufacturing documentation
- Technically responsible for storage and logistics (Receipt inspection, logging, storage environment, ready for shipping to internal customers; Management of storage time / shelf life; Ensuring product is fit for service following transportation)
- Monitoring & maintenance of manufacturing results database.
We'd like to hear from Electronics Engineers with some practical experience from manufacturing, preferably electronics /instruments/electromechanical systems, along with;
- An Engineering background with degree qualification
- Some knowledge of database systems would be an advantage
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate across regions.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and benefits, plus a strong work/life balance, positive work environment with challenging tasks, and a range of development opportunities.