Duration: Long-term contract assignment
- Coordinate multiple discipline engineers to evaluate bidder’s proposals.
- Perform hydraulic, stress and other mechanical analyses of critical piping systems
- Prepare RFQ documents for major rotating equipment.
- Perform equipment sizing and design calculations
- Carry out preliminary driver study with process team to find out optimum drivers for major rotating equipment i.e GTG (Gas Turbine Generators), Gas Compressors and Water Injection Pumps etc., to meet the project requirement.
- Perform technical bid evaluations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- PE License preferred
- 15+ years of rotating equipment experience
- GTG, STG, Centrifugal compressor, Screw Compressor, Centrifugal Pump experience required
- Floater experience in FPSO or FSO preferred
- Installation and Commissioning experience is preferred
- SAP experience is preferred