This role is will see you be part of a new and exciting project with potential ongoing work for the successful candidate.
Applicants must have extensive experience in the design of bulk earthworks for mining projects specifically in roads, accommodation villages and airstrips.
Responsibilities for this role will include but not limited to:
- Provide details technical SOW
- Engineering design of bulk earthworks for roads, accommodation villages and airstrips
- Review and submission of design reports
- Civil Engineering Degree or related discipline or equivalent substantial experience.
- Proven experience in Civil design and bulk earthworks in a greenfield environment.
- EPCM/client side background on large scale Iron Ore projects.
Your engagement on this project will be as a casual contractor. Initial contract length will be 12 Months with great potential for further extension with estimation of further 2 years.