Hours per Day 8
Hours per Week 40
This role is responsible for coordination of maintenance/construction CUI projects.
include the following. Other duties may be assigned. Provide constructability input for Maintenance CUI work package development. Review and acknowledgement of scaffolding plan prior to start of construction. Assist with coordinating construction by contractor to work package scope. Monitor field progress and performance by construction contractor. Assist with coordinate the Inspection resources assigned to the Maintenance CUI Project. Assist with coordinating field activities with operations and maintenance. Assist with coordinating piping and equipment repairs that are within Maintenance CUI scope. Assist with coordinating day to day construction activities which includes permitting and support to construction contractor. Assist with field safety audits. Monitor construction contractor. Safety Management Plan. Adhere to High Priority Inspection. Safety Plan.
- Ability to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Capability to be a self-starter.
- Ability to work with a minimum amount of supervision.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to demonstrate good oral and written communication skills due to the various levels of plant personnel required to work with.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Basic knowledge of Windows, Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral and diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Ability to demonstrate good analytical and decision-making skills.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 5-9 years? experience related to the maintenance/construction painting projects.
- Note: The above major outgoing responsibilities describe only the essential job functions and are not intended to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities.
- All job functions must be performed in accordance with Client Corporate policies and procedures.