Our Client is currently looking for a Project Planner for a 6 month rotational contract position based in Fort St John.
- Responsible for developing project work plans per the approved planning processes, generating accurate job packages and cost estimates, obtaining release of planned work orders, and creating task lists.
- Attends project meetings and assist with determination of project requirements and schedules.
- Establishes, monitors, reviews, and evaluates progress of project work plan and calendar.
- Tracks the progress of work being performed by design disciplines/trades.
- Uses project scheduling and control tools to monitor projects plans, work hours, budgets, and expenditures.
- Communicate ideas for improving company processes positive and constructively.
- Evaluates risks and hazards to the success of the project and take appropriate measures for avoidance.
- Intermediate level, typically 3-5 years of experience.
- Moving towards full competency.
- Requires a broader, general understanding of discipline.
- Identifies problems and develops potential solutions.
- Makes decisions within well defined parameters.
- Capital Project Experience