Location – Houston, TX
Employee Type - Permanent
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil & Gas industry. Our client, growing polyethylene manufacturer has a permanent opportunity for a Senior Maintenance Engineer to be based in Houston, TX.
The Senior Maintenance Engineer responsibilities include equipment technical documentation, collaborating with the project team to ensure proper equipment installation and preventive maintenance plans, coordinating critical spare parts, documentation and storage.
- Initiate, Estimate and Manage the Engineering and installation of projects and improvements within the Maintenance Department. Ensure Special Projects and issues are evaluated, performed and completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure appropriate planning and scheduling of work for all maintenance activities.
- Update and organize documentation for the reliability and mechanical integrity programs.
- Participation in reliability and mechanical integrity teams to ensure internal and external customer needs are supported.
- Continuously improve the reliability and mechanical integrity programs with the objective of cost-effectively improving equipment reliability.
- Assist maintenance and operations in troubleshooting mechanical problems.
- Support other Maintenance Engineers and Staff as required.
- Support reliability specialist, maintenance supervisors, maintenance planners, millwrights, and inspectors.
- Assist with shop and outside repairs of rotating and fixed equipment to identify the root cause of failure. Engineer changes and/or adapt the reliability and mechanical integrity programs as needed to prevent or predict future failures.
- S. in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering (Other engineering/technical degrees will be considered depending on the experience of the individual).
- 5+ years of maintenance engineering and experience with plant rotating and fixed equipment preferred
- Project experience on large capital projects preferred
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office, SAP, etc.)