Our globally recognised Mining client is looking for an Electrician to join their Fixed Plant Maintenance team on a 2:4 roster. This role is rewarding with the potential for growth and development.
Reporting to the Electrical Supervisor your duties will include but not be limited to.
- Testing equipment and diagnosing faults on the fixed plant
- Repairing fixed plant equipment and faults on a regular basis to ensure safety standards are being met
- Liaise and work closely alongside the Supervisors to optimise productivity and manage timeframes
- Successfully carry out daily plant inspections as required
- Create high voltage procedures and isolate high voltage equipment
To be successful in this role you will have extensive experience in the repair and maintenance of fixed plant equipment. You will be a positive and motivated individual whom displays high safety awareness at all times. You will display excellent communication skills as well as the capability of meeting deadlines and complying with company procedures and processes.
Tickets and Certs required:
- Instrumentation Cert IV Electrical ideally
- WA “A” Grade Electrical license
- High Voltage Switching Ticket
- Cert II in Process Plant Operations
- Working at Heights & CS
- C’ Class Driver License
- First Aid CPR LVR
- Updated Police Clearance or willing to obtain
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on an ongoing contract with a highly successful mining company that prides themselves on career opportunity and development. This position is available for an immediate start, and a full medical will be required prior commencement.