Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Testing equipment and diagnosing faults on the fixed plant
- Repairing fixed plant equipment and faults on a regular basis to ensure safety standards are being met
- Working on breakdowns
- Ensuring all maintenance duties are being adhered to correctly and strict deadlines are being met
- Develop daily and weekly work plans in accordance to the overall maintenance schedule
- Ensure all compliance is being adhered to, as well as implement new ideas and look for ways to improve productivity and time schedules
- Use SAP to track performance, H&S Statistics and Work Orders
- To be successful in this role:
You will have a Electrical trade qualification and experience working in a Fixed Plant environment. You will be proficient in MS Office and as well you will have exposure using the software system SAP. Excellent communication skills, written and verbally is imperative for this position, and you will demonstrate the capability of being able to lead and develop a crew. This is a fast paced, hands on and varied position so you will display excellent time management and problem solving skills.
- Instrumentation Cert IV Electrical
- WA “A” Grade Electrical license
- High Voltage Switching Ticket
- WAH Confined Space EWP
- Updated police clearance or willing to obtain
- First Aid Cert CPR LVR
- Drivers License
This an excellent opportunity to work in a stable ongoing position and gain further experience in your trade. You will be offered training and development and the opportunity to develop your skillset whilst working on site. With state of the art camp facilities and a strong emphasis on safety, this is a fantastic position for someone who is looking to join a professional and stable working environment.
If you display the necessary experience and would like to be considered for this position please contact Emma McGregor at email@example.com or apply to the link below.