Job DescriptionNES are recruiting for a experienced E&I Designer to join a Chemical Manufacturing facility in Lancashire. The successful candidate will join to join an existing team of Engineers and Designers to work on a variety of upgrades and modifications across the site.
The position is a long term contract working in a top tier COMAH environment.
Responsibilities for the role include:
- Loop Design.
- Instrumentation Panel design.
- Sound design experience of Instrumentation Systems.
- Control system interfaces.
- PLC/DCS Interface design.
- I/O Schedules.
- Hardwired ESD design.
- Functional Safety awareness.
- Vessel level calculation.
- Control valve sizing calculation.
- Installation Design packages.
- Instrument specification and procurement experience
- Knowledge of hazardous area design and installation.
- Installation scopes of work.
- Functional testing specification.
- Installation Supervision and commissioning experience.
- Extensive and relevant Electrical and instrumentation disciplines.
- ONC / HNC or equivalent.
- AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Literate