4 on 4 off DAYS
£35,000 - £36,000
Are you a mechanically biased maintenance engineer with supervisory/team leading experience?
Do you want to work for a growing manufacturing business that are continually growing and investing?
Do you want to work for a manager who will develop and mentor you and help you achieve your goals?
As a maintenance team leader you will lead and motivate a small team of engineers along with being responsible for maintenance of plant and machinery yourself so the willingness to be hands on is a must.
- Ensuring all equipment is serviced and repaired efficiently
- Lead a small team of Engineers
- Pre-Planned Maintenance is carried out effectively and downtime reduced
- Fault finding and problem solving on machinery and systems
- Working with Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Welding and fabrication
- Apprentice trained (Mechanical)
- Experience of working in a heavy manufacturing environment
- Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Conveyors, Gearboxes, Welding
- Supervisory/team leading experience
- £35,000 - £36,000
- Extra benefits
- Career growth and development
Manufacturing, production, conveyors, planned maintenance, maintenance, mechanical, time served, apprentice, hydraulics, pneumatics, supervisory,