Job DescriptionMechanical Maintenance Engineer
Location – Walsall
Salary – upto £33,000 + overtime
Shift pattern – 4 on 4 off DAYS
Are you a ‘hands on’ mechanical maintenance engineer?
Want to work on a DAYS ONLY shift pattern?
Do you want to work for a business that will help you develop yourself and offer market leading training and progression?
A leading multi-site manufacturer are searching for an experience Mechanical Maintenance Engineer due to business growth and development.
As a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer you will provide reactive and preventative maintenance to a range of fast moving, high volume plant equipment. Support electrical maintenance engineers on various tasks.
- Ensure all equipment is serviced and repaired efficiently
- Pre-Planned maintenance is carried out effectively and downtime reduced
- Fault finding and problem solving on mechanical machinery and systems
- Supporting the Maintenance Manager and team
- Assisting with mechanical maintenance duties
- Apprentice trained with mechanical bias
- Experience of working with gearboxes, pneumatics, hydraulics, conveyors etc.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Comfortable working a continental shift pattern DAYS
- Up to £33,000
- Extra benefits
- Career growth and development
Manufacturing, production, conveyors, planned maintenance, maintenance, electrical, mechanical, controls, time served, apprentice