Job DescriptionMechanical Asset Engineer
Location – Leicester
Salary – up to £43,000
Shift pattern – Continental DAYS & NIGHTS
Are you a mechanical engineer with a data driven mind-set?
Do you want to work for an organisation where you can drive real changes and improvements to maintenance and production?
Do you want to work for a business that will help you develop yourself and offer market leading training and progression?
One of the UK’s leading manufacturers in their market is recruiting for an experienced Mechanical Asset Engineer to join their Engineering team.
As a Mechanical Asset Engineer you will support the maintenance team delivering hands on maintenance to plant equipment. Identify and implement process improvements to equipment through effective data analysis.
- Provide reactive and preventative maintenance as part of engineering team to ensure production stays constant
- Regularly review and improve planned maintenance schedules
- Analyse data and implement improvements as part of effective continuous improvement activities
- Support the organisation in development of CMMS
- Undertake any other duties as directed by Line Manager
- Apprentice trained mechanical engineer as a minimum
- Good working knowledge of process improvement techniques
- Awareness TPM
- Familiarity with CMMS systems
- Sound data analysis skills
- Effective communication ability
- Up to £43,000
- Extra benefits
- Career growth and development
Mechanical , Maintenance, improvement, asset, machinery, development, CMMS, PPM, preventative maintenance, reactive maintenance, TPM