Assist Pumping & Nitrogen operation at onshore oil fields / well sites. Assist and perform fluid & nitrogen pumps and supporting equipment maintenance and ensure the Client’s objectives are delivered safely, without damage to the environment and in full compliance with client and Drilling Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Policies.
- Assistant Operator (Pumping & Nitrogen) reports directly to the Pumping and Nitrogen operator and confers with the latter on critical and strategic issues.
- Completion of Secondary (12 years) education in English, Mathematics or a science subject.
Or High School education and Diploma / Certificate in Pumping operation and maintenance training.
- Mechanical and maintenance experience in fault finding and repair of equipment.
- Minimum 3 years Nitrogen or fluid pump experience and Chemical / vapour phase cleaning.
- Nitrogen drying services and N2 pressure testing knowledge is preferred.
Simple written and spoken English.