Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, a well-known operator company, currently has an opportunity for a Contract Operator. The qualified candidate MUST be local or have accommodations in Grand Prairie as no LOA will be given.
- Full working knowledge in all aspects of battery, compressor, pumping well performance evaluation.
- Start up and shut down of all plant equipment without supervision by employing the company safety procedures.
- Able to review the well and operating equipment to optimize wells efficiently, cost effectively and safely.
- Able to troubleshoot and problem solve for any equipment.
- Can take direction and give direction.
- Provide training to junior Operators.
- 2-8 years of Field Operating experience
- Completion of PFO-A/B/C/D or GPO-A/B/C/D or equivalency matrix( 3rd, 4th Class Power Engineering) preferred
- Minimum Completion of PFO-A or GPO-A and Working on PFO-B or GPO-B or equivalency matrix.