£45,000 - £55,000 + 10% bonus + car allowance + private healthcare
I have an exciting opportunity with one of the leading Blue-Chip pharmaceutical companies. They are seeking a quality manager to drive the QMS and lead the expanding team to ensure compliance. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced QA Manager coming from a Pharmaceutical environment to join an established and growing team with the opportunity to drive and develop and put your own stamp on it.
My client is going through an exciting expansion, working on various new projects and products.
This is a permanent role reporting into the Director of Quality and managing a team of QAs.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain a thorough understanding of international regulatory, ISO, corporate and client requirements pertinent to the department and to ensure that all work within the department and across the plant complies with these and with departmental procedures
- Ensure that all tasks are carried out in an effective and efficient manner to meet budgetary requirements
- Ensure that all members of the department are adequately trained, to train others as required, and to ensure that appropriate training records are maintained for the department
- Manage internal and external audits where required. Be present at regulatory or client audits
- Assure quality problem solving ensuring GMP compliant and pragmatic solutions are in place
- Liaise with all Departments to provide a timely and efficient service for our internal and external clients
To be considered for the role you will need substantial experience of QA and Quality Operations with an in-depth working knowledge of GMP requirements.
You'll be dynamic & self-motivated, with a pro-active approach to taking on challenging assignments. Demonstrating creativity, judgement and analytical thinking you'll work with critical time-lines, planning effectively to envision short-term milestones which the company must achieve to succeed in the long-term.
Please apply ASAP for immediate consideration.