|Job Title:||Quality Coordinator|
|Salary:||£11 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Amy Lindsell|
|Job Published:||May 28, 2019 16:51|
£11.00 per hour
As the successful Quality Coordinator/Administrator you will function under the guidance of the Quality Assurance Manager, performing all QA driven tasks required to support the function of the department.
As Quality Coordinator you will be working within the Laboratory Support Team assisting booking in samples and arranging them into the Lab.
• Providing and collating documented information to support & participate in all Quality functions.
• Identify and develop leaner ways to complete manual systems by employing new ways of working.
• Responsible for completing the required regular metrics and improving or creating KPI recording as required using Microsoft Office.
• Extract data from manufacturing documentation to track “As Built Vs As Designed” status of items under review.
• Follow training provide support to the configuration and data management function.
• Work with supervision to ensure the Business Management System complies with applicable accreditation standards.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills are essential, in particular Excel
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Inventive and logical approach to problem solving
Please apply ASAP for immediate consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Regulatory Submissions Coordinator
£20 per hour
Senior Quality Systems Officers
£32000 per annum
Supply Quality Specialist
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Senior Supply Quality Officer
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Qualified Person (QP)
£1000 per day