Our Client is currently seeking a Maintenance Scheduler for a one year contract position north of Bonnyville, Alberta
- CM and PM work orders are scheduled using Maximo
- Schedules are built to effectively and efficiently execute all work prior to the TFD (target finish date).
- The frozen 7-day schedule creates a contract for the next week, and is to be adhered to by all concerned parties
- The frozen schedule is communicated to all and owned by the Operations Supervisor.
- There is a process in place for supervisors and managers of key staff to re-establish execution of scheduled work based on sudden changes in demand or other alterations to the schedule, such as emergency work.
- In addition to the frozen week schedule, 2 week look ahead schedule, and the daily update meeting, the Scheduler will also work toward building an effective “52 week” schedule which will require forecasting the monthly, bi-annual, and yearly PMs, as well as any corrective maintenance work that requires a specific operational situation in order to be executed ex: outages & turnarounds
- Experience using Maximo