Location – West Sussex
Salary – up to £50,000
Are you an experienced safety advisor with passion for the marine industry?
Do you want to work for an organisation where you can drive real health & safety improvements?
Do you want to work for a business that will help you develop yourself and offer market leading training and progression?
One of the UK’s leading materials manufacturer is recruiting for an experienced Health & Safety Advisor for their Marine division.
As a Health & Safety Advisor you will support the marine division in establishing and driving an improved safety culture across numerous vessels
- Undertake coaching and training of marine staff to create a safety culture
- Support the Safety Manager in the upkeep of the safety system
- Complete incident reports as and when required
- Participate in regular audits of onshore and offshore facilities
- Undertake any other duties as directed by Line Manager
- Candidates MUST have experience within a similar role
- Ideally be Internal trained IMS auditor
- Be qualified to NEBOSH certificate level
- Have effective coaching and training ability
- Be flexible to spend time offshore
- Up to £50,000
- Extra benefits
- Career growth and development
Health & safety, Safety, advisor, officer, engineer, manager, IMS, marine, NEBOSH, audit, coach, incident, training, onshore, offshore, ship.