“If you are an energetic and enthusiastic clinical graduate looking to develop your career and industry knowledge within a Global CRO”
A SCRA I for a Single sponsored study-FSP Model/MultiSponsor. Home based/office based position.
- Provide Site management activities for a variety of protocols, sites and therapeutic area mainly Oncology early phase.
- Administer protocol and related study training to assigned sites and establish regular lines of communication with sites to manage ongoing project expectations and issues.
- Permanent-Full Time Position.
- The role involves monitoring Clinical Trials in various therapy areas, mainly in Oncology Phase I- IV clinical study sites in Australia
- Responsible for Site management, set up, routine monitoring and close out visits, feasibility reports.
- To perform the activities associated with the site-level feasibility, evaluation, initiation, patient recruitment and retention, monitoring and collection of data, and closeout of clinical trial sites in the geographic area assigned.
- Writing monitoring reports.
- Liaising with investigators and other members of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Variety of therapy areas, which may include oncology, cardiovascular, CNS, respiratory and/or infectious diseases.
- Delivering onsite training of investigators and staff.
- Monitoring trial progress and ensuring that the project timelines are met.Qualifications:
- University degree in Life Sciences, Pharmacy, MD or RN or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Local Experience: 3-4 years as CRA or SCRA position, with full scope of monitoring responsibilities within Clinical Trials.
- Full working rights in Australia/NZ .(THIS OPPORTUNITY IS NOT FOR INTERNATIONAL CANDIDATES WHO ARE NOT IN AUSTRALIA /NEW ZEALAND OR /ON A VALID VISA WITH FULL WORKING RIGHTS )
TO APPLY:Please feel free to contact at faiza. khan @ nesgt. com (FAIZA KHAN) for more information and aconfidential chat/Call 02-9696 8008.