Job DescriptionContracts and Procurement
Expressions of interest: Seeking Contracts and Procurement professionals with Civil Construction experience for numerous mining projects across WA, Perth based and site based experience.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Compile tender documents and administer tender process on large construction packages
- Numerous packages in a very tight schedule
- Tender evaluation and recommendations
- A proven track record of administering Procurement and Contracts packages in an EPCM environment on major projects.
- Experience and knowledge of typical engineering deliverables
- Experience in relevant software systems and disciplined approach to system data (SPM, Procon, ARIBA)
- Relevant tertiary qualification and 5+ years industry experience
- 2-5 years’ experience in a contract administration role
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Experience in EPC/EPCM projects
- Requires an organized & efficient “team player” willing to be involved
- Excellent written and communication skills