Essential:- Qlikview, SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, Qlikview, SAP, PL/SQL and Oracle Database
Qlikview Developer Key Responsibilities
You will be expected to take a leading role in the development of the Qlikview environment managing both the front end (Objects) and back end (Scripting, QVD, Server Console)
Qlikview Developer ideally will have the following experience
- Experienced data analyst (5 years) developing KPI reports.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid hands on technical experience (Min 2 Years) using Qlikview on a full-time basis.
- Design, build and test QlikView solutions based upon specified requirements.
- Hand on experience with integrating Qlikview with Microsoft SQL Server (SSIS, SSRS) would be desirable.
- Knowledge and experience with SAP and Qlikview SAP Connector would be preferable.
- Experience using QES (Qlikview Extranet Server) and Qlikview's security features including section access would be desirable.
- Excellent Excel skills. Confident in the use Excel's tools to mass identify or manipulate data e.g. vlookup, concatenation, countif, sumif, if statements etc.
- A University graduate, preferably in a Statistical, Economics or Computer Science discipline.
- Creative ability to take a basic customer requirement and develop a reporting mechanism to fit the business need.
Qlikview Developer – Perm – Basingstoke