NES Global Talent has partnered with international oilfield service companies to source the top talent available in the Saudi Arabian and International markets. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and our relationships with industry leaders. This ensures the best possible fit for long-term success.
Currently Saudi Arabia’s Oil and Gas industry is in an exciting growth phase with 2019 through 2020 set to be an excellent time for skilled workers to join and re-join the sector. As such we are now seeking an experienced Instrumentation & Control Engineer to fulfill a contract position in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia.
To be successful in this role it is essential that you must be experienced working in oil and gas industry, ideally a minimum of 10 years.
Selected candidate is expected to:
- Perform planning and execution of gas turbine instrumentation, control, auxiliaries, electrical and accessories systems during planned and forced inspections.
- Review the inspection scope of work of all instrumentation, control, auxiliaries, electrical and accessories systems.
- Inventory and track all the required spare parts, tools and resources required to ensure on time, safe and successful outages.
- Field supervision of instrumentation, control, auxiliaries, electrical and accessories systems during gas turbines outages to ensure job safety, quality, schedule and cost goals are met.
- Support units pre startup checks, calibrations startup and commissioning .
- Support Troubleshooting instrumentation, control, auxiliaries, electrical and accessories systems of heavy industrial gas turbines.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable safety rules.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervise gas turbines instrumentation, control, auxiliaries, electrical and accessories systems scope of work during outages
- Work closely with contractor crew, OEM and end users during outages
- Review inspection work scope and all the required spare parts and tools for the outage
- Track outages readiness
- Prepare Job Safety Analysis for all the outage critical activities
- Review Job Execution and quality control plans
- Review contractor Inspection Reports
- Support gas turbines Troubleshooting , investigation during startup
- Prepare, issue and send outage daily progress reports
- Support unit startup after inspection and handover the unit to end used after successful startup.
- Inventory and document all remaining spare parts before and after the outages
- Track contractor time at site and approve time sheets as needed.
- Report the status of the gas turbine field inspections regularly to management.
- Engineering degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in gas turbines instrumentation, control, auxiliaries, electrical and accessories systems
- Knowledge and experience in rotating equipment operation and maintenance
- Self-motivated and possess effective communication skills, and has high analytical capabilities
- Ability to read and understand mechanical engineering drawings, P&ID diagrams, engineering reports, technical information letters and OEM operation and maintenance manuals
- Ability to compile and conduct effective technical presentations to management and diverse audience
- Technical reports writing capabilities
- Knowledge of gas turbine auxiliary and accessories systems, instrumentations, control and electrical systems
- Have considerable practical knowledge and experience in maintenance methods and practices