Our client is currently is looking for a Learning Management Specialist to join their team in Calgary Alberta for a one year contract position.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Design and develop learning content using instructional design best practices in a variety of methods including eLearning, instructor-led, and digital/print media.
- Drive the end-to-end curriculum development process by analyzing learning needs, determining project goals, learning objectives, and performance measurements by collaborating with subject matter experts and project managers for operational integrity and technical training and competency programs.
- Manage the employee interface systems that house the training materials (Success Factors & Share Point)
- Track and evaluate effectiveness of launched curricula / programs delivered by creating & administering evaluation processes both prior to and after training engagements.
- Ensuring quality control of instructional design and content.
- Coordinate with the corporate LMS team to ensure alignment with system requirements.
Must have qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field (Bachelor of Arts or Education)
- Certificate in Adult Education design & delivery
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as an adult educator and/or adult education program design
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as trainer or educator in an occupational industrial setting
- Adult eLearning design (Minimum 5+ years)
- Learning/training design in an occupational setting, (Minimum 5+ yrs)
- Project Management Certification
The following qualifications would be considered assets:
- Master’s Degree in relevant field
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Upstream oil and gas industry
- Document Management
- Facilitation/ Coaching Training
- Change Management Certification