Working for a well established multi million USD group of companies in Qatar there is an opening for a talented Recruitment Specialist. This role will work to recruit senior roles through to engineers. The industry sectors are diverse but there will be focus on the construction sector experience.
As a Recruitment Consultant, your responsibilities will include:
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs across a wide spectrum of business types within the group.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules for face to face or Skype interviews.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Manages new employee relocation.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 8 years recruitment experience
- Experience in construction recruitment; a wide spectrum of business types such as construction, hospitality, facilities management is desirable
- Strong time management and organization skills
- The ability to communicate and manage relationships with company Senior Managers and Directors