Lead Safety Engineer
|Job Title:||Lead Safety Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Greg Auburn|
|Job Published:||August 22, 2019 08:52|
Location: Paris moving to Middle East
Duration: 12 Months Renewable
Start: July 2019
Requirements: EU Passport Holders only
The Service holder:
- Communicates and applies the H3SE policies of the COMPANY and ensure the engineering is developed accordingly.
- Ensures the correct implementation of relevant international standards and any applicable regulations requirements.
- Reviews and comments (including the consolidation of the comments from the other engineering disciplines and operations) of the key deliverables such as: Safety Concept, Safety Philosophies, Safety distances calculations notes and QRA/FRA/ERA,
- Guides FEED CONTRACTOR main design selection in a Fit-for-Purpose approach in order to reach an optimized design. Accordingly, he promotes and follow until approval the deviation request to COMPANY requirements in the main time.
- Ensures through efficient revisions and comments of technical documents the good respect of the applicable frame of reference.
- Monitors and highlight the interfaces within the PLANT packages (in particular with process, control systems, civil/structural, electrical and operations disciplines) and with external parties involved in the project,
- Participates to the Project HAZID, HAZOP, SIL review, PR and SPOT
- Organizes with its counterpart discipline weekly meetings and report highlights to its management with proposed mitigation measures when deemed required.
- Participates to internal engineering weekly meetings.
- Provides its technical inputs to any contractual discussions with FEED contractor.
- Contributes to the development of the digital plant though the centric data management.
- Participates to audits of risk-contractors if need be.
- Interacted with partners, third parties and representatives of authorities for technical assistance if required.
- Ensures the final documentation within its perimeter is correctly finalized according to latest engineering studies performed, punch list review included.
- Participates to the Scope Of Work description of its discipline for the EPSCC phase and participate to the clarifications phase, if any.
- Proven experience with LNG projects.
- Professional experience: 10 to 15 years.
- Familiar with QRA methodology, Risks Assessment, Safety Distances Calculations, 3D CFD simulations
- Chartered Engineer with specialization in technical safety engineering.
- The candidate must be able to interact with specialists interfacing with his discipline and local companies.
- Experience in Onshore plant and particular LNG Plant is preferred.
- Sound IT knowledge.
- Strong communications skills.
- Fluent in English and IT Proficient
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technical Safety Engineer
Installation Vessel Safety & Risk Lead
Lead Instrument Engineer
Lead Instrument Engineer
West London, England
Competitive salary, excellent packages
Lead Mechanical Engineer