As an administrative assistant you will provide support to the organization by successfully managing multiple tasks simultaneously while working within a large team setting. You will function as a representative of the office while building effective working relationships across the organization and team. You will develop, implement and maintain the administrative systems needed to support the team as well as acting as a general point of contact.
- Provide administrative support to team members as required
- Provide payroll support using Kronos Workforce Central
- Maintain interpersonal relations with staff and outside service personnel
- Provide problem analysis and problem solving skills including identifying existing and possible issues and offering solutions.
- Provide support to reception
- 3+ years of oil and gas administration experience with Grade 12 or equivalent
- Formal administrative training and payroll processing would be considered an asset
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Experience with the following would be considered an asset
- Kronos Workforce Central
- Maximo Asset Management
- JD Edwards