Job DescriptionDo you have a passion for the construction industry? Are you seeking an opportunity to get your foot in the door within a competitive market to continue your progression?
This close-knit, youthful construction company currently has an opening for a Project Manager to come on board and continue their steady growth within Auckland.
You’ll receive some top quality training from a dynamic company that is always seeking out ways to question the status quo and improve procedures. This company invests significant time and money into their staff to ensure they develop both professionally and personally, fostering a successful culture.
They’ve built a reputation for delivering projects within the Residential and Commercial sectors, up to the value of $15 million within Auckland, however recently they’ve got their largest project yet valued within the mid $20 million range.
With this type of opportunity proven experience as a Project Manager is preferable however characteristics, attitude and team-fit come first for this company. Individuals that can work collaboratively, are naturally inquisitive and continuously thinking of ways to improve will be fit this opportunity like a glove.
Other preferences include:
- Proven experience within the construction industry whilst operating as a Project Manager
- A relevant construction related degree
- The ability to build rapport and form long-lasting relationships with colleagues, consultants and clients
- Great communication skills both written and verbally
- A natural ability to utilize IT within the workplace
- The legal right to work and live in New Zealand