NES Global Talent are currently working with a global chemical manufacturing company who are looking to engage with an experienced E & I Reliability Engineer to work on a contract basis located in Humberside.
You will working as part of a multi-discipline team to carry out unit reliability studies, making continuous improvement recommendations for asset capability, safety, and operability.
Responsibilities for the role include;
If you are interested in this role please contact me on 0161 942 212
- Carry out desk top risk-based maintenance studies on critical electrical and instrumented equipment, benchmarking current practices against company/industry best practice, making recommendations for gap closure
- Responsible for completing gap closure recommendations - focusing on assigned priorities.
- Develop accurate scope of work / specification for work.
- Use SAP to update preventative maintenance routines, bills of materials, maintenance task lists.
- Ensure equipment design changes align with the engineering standards, practices and management of change systems while evaluating the impact on reliability.
- Work closely with maintenance, planners, and operations on equipment reliability issues and failure trends to improve existing asset strategies
- Conduct reliability analysis to predict remaining equipment service life and make recommendations for obsoleted equipment change strategy
- Work with field technicians to provide directions on oversee equipment troubleshooting.
- 7 years of experience in electrical engineering, instrumentation and high voltage applications
- Previous experience working in chemical or petrochemical industries.
- Experience working in maintenance, reliability, and project experience in process plants or refineries
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering
- Registered as a Professional Engineer with the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta (APEGA)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and SAP