To co-ordinate all technical and engineering aspects of the well site activities during the project, in accordance with the HSE procedures. To provide project support and technical advice to the client, and the wellsite operational personnel via the Senior Supervisor. To ensure that the requirements of the client are met with regards to reservoir and well control operations during operations required on each well.
- Establish and maintain regular communication with the client, drilling contractor, BHGE IWS Project Manager, Supervisor and all other services onsite. Providing feedback and regular technical advice to all parties concerned.
- Evaluate, prepare and assist the client with the design of each job program, whilst coordinating all data and requirements with the Project Manager to enable a constant project overview.
- Co-ordinate any variations in project planning, onsite technical and operational requirements / changes with the Supervisor as to revise his roles or operational activity as required.
- Provide overall project responsibility for BHGE IWS operational personnel and equipment with assistance / support from the Project Manager and the Operators.
- Provide overall HSE responsibility for BHGE’s activities, ensuring full compliance to the crews.
- Interface with the client, and other wellsite personnel to provider to advise during the operation and to provide solutions to issues if required.
- Technical, operational & engineering focal point, for all BHGE IWS reporting and field records, direct through to the Project Manager and the client representatives.
- To oversee and document all maintenance that is suitably performed in the field. To prepare and discuss all repairs/maintenance reports
- 1 to 5 Years of experience in any of the below positions:
- Experience in Well Testing / Slickline
- Experience in Coiled Tubing / Frac
- Experience as Roustabout / Floorman / Derrickman
- Candidate should have the right to work in Saudi without sponsorship
- Preferred technical school graduates
What we offer:
- Attractive salary package and field bonus
- Rotation: 4 Weeks On 2 Weeks Off
Al Ahsa, Saudi Arabia