PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES is to co-ordinate and oversee all onsite operational aspects of the project, providing senior responsibility over the wellsite equipment and field personnel being utilized. To maintain that the operational activities are executed in line with the confirmed work program and to ensure that all HSE and procedural issues are followed as per the documented project requirements.
- The co-ordination of both equipment and personnel safety, during the rig up and rig down on each well.
- To oversee and maintain close contact with equipment transportation companies during logistical movements between wells to prevent equipment mishandling and/or damage.
- Establishing records on all maintenance that is suitably performed in the field and to communicate both minor and major repairs/maintenance reports with the Well Site Supervisor via the relevant operational documents provided.
- To advise and assist the Well Site Supervisor with pre-activity safety meetings, as per the HSE guidelines and operational procedures for this type of application.
- To ensure compliance, and assist the crew’s implementation, of all Q&HSE procedures during the operational project activity.
- To ensure each individual person on a crew applies the experience and ability they have, whilst operating the various well site system components during the project, relaying personal performance assessments to the Well Site Supervisor for review.
- To co-ordinate all relative well site system activity onsite, as per the job program requirements, whilst under the guidance of the Well Site Supervisor to ensure the operational success of each well.
- To the co-ordinate and record the use of the onsite spares and inventory, in accordance with daily consumables utilized during operations, ensuring that relevant records are forwarded, allowing suitable time for the UBS base to establish replacement items.
- To ensure that all data material, operational forms and records, are completed and relayed to the Well Site Supervisor and/or Project Manager for collation and review.
- 1 to 5 Years of experience in any of the below positions:
- Experience in Well Testing / Slickline
- Experience in Coiled Tubing / Frac
- Experience as Roustabout / Floorman / Derrickman
- Candidate should have the right to work in Saudi without sponsorship
- Preferred technical school graduates
What we offer:
- Attractive salary package and field bonus
- Rotation: 4 Weeks On 2 Weeks Off
Al Ahsa, Saudi Arabia