PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES is to assist with onsite operational aspects of the project, whilst learning to operate various components of the wellsite equipment. To maintain a vigilant presence whilst directed by the Supervisor or relevant Senior Operator. To become familiar with and ensure that all HSE and procedural issues are followed during the project.
- The assistance of equipment rig up and rig down on each well under the guidance of the Operator
- To assist with various duties around the wellsite equipment, ensuring that all procedures are followed in accordance with the safety precautions and practices taught.
- To maintain a constant presence around the wellsite equipment, assisting with sampling and manual data recording.
- To assist during the maintenance and system checks that will be performed on the wellsite equipment under the guidance of the Supervisor.
- To discuss all repair/maintenance and operating actions with the Supervisor for his regular assessment reporting required for Operator progression/promotion.
- To advise and assist the Supervisor with any pre-activity safety meeting action points that should be discussed.
- To fully learn and ensure the compliance of, and the implementation, of all HSE procedures during the operational project activity.
- To monitor the operation of the wellsite equipment, not advisable to operate system components unless under the strict guidance of the Supervisor or a Senior Operator.
- To assist in the notification and recording of needed / used consumables, in accordance with regular system checks during the drilling operations, ensuring that all relevant details are detailed and discussed reviewed by the Supervisor.
- 1 to 5 Years of experience in any of the below positions:
- Experience in Well Testing / Slickline
- Experience in Coiled Tubing / Frac
- Experience as Roustabout / Floorman / Derrickman
- Candidate should have the right to work in Saudi without sponsorship
- Preferred technical school graduates
What we offer:
- Attractive salary package and field bonus
- Rotation: 4 Weeks On 2 Weeks Off
Al Ahsa, Saudi Arabia