Are you a degree qualified EC&I Engineer looking for a new role with a Chemical manufacturer that is heavily invested in developing their people and growing there business?
Based at their manufacturing site in Seal Sands our client is looking for a talented EC&I Engineer that will join the team and be able to take ownership and use initiative to solve challenges on site. The ideal candidate will support site operations in line with production demands and business goals.
With constant investment from manufacturing clients and busy business periods ahead, the goal is to grow the company through acquisition. The successful candidate will have experience working on Top Tier COMAH sites, will have worked with 415v 3 phase electrical systems and will have an in depth understanding of functional safety.
Our client is dedicated to investing in there people and developing the team. There will be the opportunity to undertake various training courses to further your career and skills. This is an exciting time to be joining such a company.
- Degree qualified
- Experience working on a chemical manufacturing site (preferably COMAH)
- Ability to contribute to HAZOP, HAZID exercises
- Experience with 415v 3 phase electrical systems
- Ability to use initiative and take ownership of tasks
- Working knowledge of the configuration of PLC and SCADA systems
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Development options
- Pension contributions