Job DescriptionPrimary Roles & Responsibilities:
• Establish and maintain pressure vessels, storage tanks and piping up-to-date register and inspection data in
Plant Condition Management Software (PCMS )
• Coordinate timely entry of inspection report data into PCMS.
• Monitor PCMS for proper function of the scheduling, calculation, and synchronization modules.
• Coordinate development and execution annual integrated inspection plan for all GPBU assets and track execution status to ensure compliance.
• Assist asset integrity inspectors on creating inspection schedule and inspection work pack for planned
• Coordinate development of GPBU long term 5-10 Year Inspection Plan and coordinate periodic review to
maintain the plan is updated.
• Coordinate asset integrity inspection budget development for each GPBU asset.
• Conduct preliminary analysis and trending of inspection data and provide customized reports.
• Collect Asset Integrity KPI (Scorecard) data from each GPBU asset, generate KPI report and facilitate KPI
• Collect loss of containment data, conduct analysis and generate analysis report in regular basis.
• Synchronize PCMS data with asset control (SAP) data as necessary.
• Legally authorized to work in the United States on a regular full-time basis without restrictions
• High school diploma/GED
• 3+ years of experience as a technician in a similar technical documentation role
• Proficiency with Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Spotfire and SAP
• Proficiency with PCMS or other Inspection Data Management Software Programs
• Associates / Bachelor degree in Technology
• API 510, 570, 653 certificates
• 5+ years of experience in the oil and gas industry
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and efficiently prioritize work to meet deadlines.
• Familiarity with documentation processes used in oil and gas operations such as MOC, asset transfers, etc