Asset Integrity Technician
|Job Title:||Asset Integrity Technician|
|Location:||Houston, United States|
|Salary:||$40 - $50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Christensen|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2019 14:57|
• Establish and maintain pressure vessels, storage tanks and piping up-to-date register and inspection data in
Plant Condition Management Software (PCMS )
• Coordinate timely entry of inspection report data into PCMS.
• Monitor PCMS for proper function of the scheduling, calculation, and synchronization modules.
• Coordinate development and execution annual integrated inspection plan for all GPBU assets and track execution status to ensure compliance.
• Assist asset integrity inspectors on creating inspection schedule and inspection work pack for planned
• Coordinate development of GPBU long term 5-10 Year Inspection Plan and coordinate periodic review to
maintain the plan is updated.
• Coordinate asset integrity inspection budget development for each GPBU asset.
• Conduct preliminary analysis and trending of inspection data and provide customized reports.
• Collect Asset Integrity KPI (Scorecard) data from each GPBU asset, generate KPI report and facilitate KPI
• Collect loss of containment data, conduct analysis and generate analysis report in regular basis.
• Synchronize PCMS data with asset control (SAP) data as necessary.
• Legally authorized to work in the United States on a regular full-time basis without restrictions
• High school diploma/GED
• 3+ years of experience as a technician in a similar technical documentation role
• Proficiency with Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Spotfire and SAP
• Proficiency with PCMS or other Inspection Data Management Software Programs
• Associates / Bachelor degree in Technology
• API 510, 570, 653 certificates
• 5+ years of experience in the oil and gas industry
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and efficiently prioritize work to meet deadlines.
• Familiarity with documentation processes used in oil and gas operations such as MOC, asset transfers, etc
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manager of Pipeline Integrity
Denver, United States
$150000 - $170000 per annum, Benefits: Exceptional Benefits Package + Relocation Package if required
Planning Technician I
Houston, United States
Development Engineering Technician
Houston, United States
Dependent on Experience