Duration: 12 Months
**French speaker and advanced level of English required**
I am currently recruiting on behalf of one of the world’s largest Oil& Gas organisations. They are looking for a SAP MM Support Consultant to join their team in PAU.
- Manage the different phases and tasks of a SAP MM deployment module, project management skills / experience is preferred.
- Participate in workshops with the integrator to specify new functionalities, prepare business requirements.
- Provide functional assistance and training as part of MM UNISOL deployments. (MM processes purchases and inventory management)
- Analyse the quality and consistency of the basic and transactional data of the subsidiaries and the provision of assistance with data cleaning.
- Participate and contribute to the gap analysis mission, develop local design process and organizational structure (including the design of validation strategies) for deployed subsidiaries.
- Participate and contribute to the adaptation of the migration strategy and rules for Dry Runs and Cutover.
- Assist subsidiaries in the UAT phase, participate in post-live support.
- Contribute to the improvement of UNISOL documentation and business process template.
- SAP technical skills for the specification and development of new features in UNISOL (knowledge of settings, controls, user exits etc);
- Experience in migrating MM data (the most complicated and important task on the project);
- Experience working on an SAP MM deployment project, with knowledge of typical phases (Blueprint, Build / Testing, data preparation, data migration, change management, etc.);
- Knowledge of standard SAP MM workflows (and built-in FI and PM modules of high preference) and the user and key user experience
- Advanced level of English required.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.