Job DescriptionMy client is looking for an Offshore Installation Supervisor for an Offshore renewables contract to run for an initial six months.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent experience with offshore installation co-ordination, including pre-installation
- Burial and termination & testing experience
- Experience within the Offshore Wind industry
- Full GWO certificates (essential)
- Vast experience in Array Cable Installation works (eg cable pull-ins, cable lay)
In return you will have the opportunity to:
- Coordinate subcontractors and client's representatives related to the cable installation
- Make key decisions and recommendations
- Provide daily updates on project progress
- Interface with Marine Operations for daily coordination activities, CTVs, personnel transfers etc
This role will be based on a 2 week on / 2 weeks off rotation and will start as soon as possible. If you are interested, please send your updated CV through as soon as possible.