IE&C Designer IV
|Job Title:||IE&C Designer IV|
|Location:||Houston, United States|
|Salary:||$45 - $55 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Christensen|
|Job Published:||June 04, 2019 15:06|
• Provides direct design and drafting support to BU to create and/or modify engineering drawings through the utilization of AutoCAD for new projects.
• Performs field work in support of new piping design and layout.
• Utilizes proficient knowledge of oil/gas field equipment including but not limited to wellheads, separators,compressors, metering, tanks, pumps, oil, water, and gas piping, fuel gas systems, valves, automation, and instrumentation to create process drawings.
• Provides drafting services including the hand sketching of location equipment & processes, and the creation and modification of P&IDs, Electrical Drawings, Site Security Drawings, Piping and Isometric Drawings.
• Utilizes various national and BU drafting standards to accurately and consistently reflect processes on engineering drawings.
• Works with members of BU in continued development and improvement of Standard Well Site Facility Design drawings that will be the basis for all future well facility installations.
• Actively supports the BU's MOC process through the creation, use, interpretation , and evaluation of engineering drawings.
• Utilizes SAP/DMS database to maintain engineering drawings and documents.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
• Senior level, typically 7+ years of experience .
• Provides more technical support than administrative support.
• Typically viewed as a technical/functional specialist in discipline.
• Ability to apply extensive knowledge and experience to a wide variety of situations.
• Recommends solutions to complex problems.
• Performs major accountabilities.
• Typically acts as a lead in the technical/functional area, coordinating the work of others, but is not a supervisor.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's