Currently Queensland’s Oil and Gas industry is in an exciting growth phase with 2019 set to be an excellent time for skilled workers to join and re-join the sector. As such we are now seeking an experienced Mechanical Maintenance Technicians to fulfil multiple contract positions in Queensland.
To be successful in this role it is essential that candidates be experienced working in oil and gas or process industries, ideally a minimum of 2-5 years.
Essential qualifications include though are not limited to:
- Mechanical Trade background – Diesel Fitter/Fitter & Turner
- Maintenance experience within Operations – Oil and Gas or Heavy Industrial Processes (this must be in Operating facilities)
- Experience working with reciprocating gas engines, gas compression or power generation equipment
- Demonstrated ability to work within safe work process and procedures
- Experience using CMMS (Computerised Maintenance Management Systems)
Along with this your professionalism and leadership qualities will enable effective communication with the team ensuring cohesion and commitment to organizational processes and safe work practices.
In return for your commitment you will be offered excellent day rates on even-time rotation and contracts commencing for 12 months along with the opportunity to establish yourself with an international expert.
Should your skills and ability fulfil the above please ‘Apply Now’.