Job DescriptionOur client, an organisation based in West Perth, is currently sourcing for a Payroll Officer to join them. This role will be for an ongoing contract and will be full-time. In this role you will be responsible for delivery of professional and accurate payroll services.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage End to End payroll processing schedules
- Responding to queries via phone and email
- Processing relevant reports, Payslips, timesheets, adjustments, change of employee conditions, new starters, terminations etc
Experience and skills required:
- Demonstrable payroll experience
- Attaché experience essential
- An accounting background would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
If interested, please upload your resume by selecting ‘Apply’.